Sunday, January 11, 2009

A slow start to 2009

It's been a while since I posted anything, but I haven't disappeared. I've got a head full of ideas and never seem to find the time to put them into action. I'm really interested in polymer clay at the moment and have spent ages researching and learning about it, as well as admiring some of the incredible work out there; I'm intrigued by beadwork and dying to have a go so I've been reading up on that too; I need to make more soap 'cos I haven't made any for ages and don't want to lose interest and I miss my croaping Mondays :0); I've been crocheting different things, none of which I'm happy with so I've been messing about with that too. I also need to learn how to set up a website as my lovely friend Corrie bought me a domain name for Christmas......

So, while I haven't done anything productive so far I'm reading/researching & learning and hopefully I get some space and time to have a go at all the things on my list.

1 comment:

Lomond Soap said...

Research & development is so very time consuming :) Looking forward to seeing what you come up with soon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin