Monday, March 17, 2008

Gorg (as in onzola, not eous)

Today I decided to make HP soap using sodium lactate for the first time. It really helped with the fluidity but the soap set really, really fast (so much so I made a whole bar of soap out of the pot scrapings). The idea was to have a whitish base with pink & blue swirls. I used beetroot powder to get the pink colour, but when I added it, it disappeared completely so it ended up as whitish with just blue swirls. The fetching air holes gorgonzola style, are because I didn't really have time to get the air out as it was setting so fast. Another day, another croap......

No comments:


Blog Widget by LinkWithin